Sneak Peak

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Linkin Park are Firestarters

Back in 2000 I got my copy of 'Hybrid Theory' based on a KERRANG review and the album was an instant hit with me. Fair enough, it's full of pop-rock anthems and I guess any teenager would've felt the same especially as the band hadn't blown up and become so main stream.

Now I find myself intrigued by every Linkin Park release almost hoping that they will stumble upon a new way of hitting the right spot. Alas, I don't remember the last song they released that I've added to my playlist.

2012, a new album (Living Things) and I still haven't heard something special. Sure, they can blast out these anthems but musically and structurally the pattern seems too similar to previous efforts. I for one, am not impressed. Still, here's their latest video.

No comments:

Post a Comment